Haakaa Baby Nasal Aspirator
Haakaa Baby Nasal Aspirator
- Generous return policy
- Free shipping over 200
- Secure payment
- Sustainable organic
The Haakaa electric Baby Nasal Aspirator uses gentle, yet effective powered suction to quickly relieve your little one's blocked or runny nose.
This handy little essential is easy to use with a simple one-button operation that can cycle through three different strengths to clear even the most stubborn blocked nasal passages. It has soft, safe and gentle silicone tips that are perfect for delicate and sensitive little noses and can be easily sterilized for re-use. Our Baby Nasal Aspirator is also easy to disassemble for cleaning, making it perfect for busy households.
How to Use Your Haakaa Baby Nasal Aspirator / Assembly:
1. Fit the collection container over the vacuum nozzle of the aspirator and twist into the CLOSE position.
2. Fit the silicone tip over the collection container.
3. When not in use, cover the nasal aspirator with the dust cap.
1. For dry or sticky mucus, spray saline solution to soften the mucus first.
2. Press and hold the power button to activate suction, then again to cycle through the three different strengths-from lowest to highest.
3. After selecting the appropriate suction strength, insert the silicone tip into your child's nostril, ensuring there are no gaps. This makes the suction more effective
4. When finished, gently remove the aspirator from your child's nose. Hold down the power button until the light turns off. Remove the collection container carefully and then empty it.
NOTE: Pay close attention to the collection container during use. If it begins to overflow, turn off the power and empty the collection container before continuing use.
Charging: The aspirator comes with a USB charger and takes approximately two hours to fully charge.
Cleaning & Care: Disassemble parts and clean with water after each use. Do not use water to clean the aspirator body as this contains the battery. The silicone tips can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Hand washes Collection Container in warm, soapy water only as it is not suitable for sterilizers or boiling water.
- Has three levels of adjustable suction strength
- Simple one-button operation
- Includes two different sized reusable silicone tips that can be sterilised
- Ergonomic, easy-grip design
- USB rechargeable motor
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 20.2 cm
- Check product condition regularly.
- Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
- This product contains small parts that may become a choking hazard. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. The nasal aspirator body contains a lithium-ion battery.
- Keep in a cool, dry place and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- Do not use this product while it is charging.
- Recommended Age: Suitable for 3 to 12 months
Delivery and Return
VAT 5% is included in all UAE orders.
Delivery time 1-2 working days in UAE
If urgent, message us and we will do our best to deliver same day in UAE
Orders over AED 200 FREE
Order Below AED 200 AED 20
Delivery time 1-2 working days
REST OF THE WORLD
Shipping fee will be calculated based on weight and dimension, you can see the fee before you checkout.
Generous Exchange/Return Policy 30 days
Items need to be without damage and in original packaging, return will be charged AED 20 or you can deliver it back to our store in Dubai mall without any extra charge.
We want you to love our products and enjoy your shopping experience with us. If you change your mind about the products you have purchased, we will exchange those products (not applicable for pre ordered furnitures) subject to the following conditions:
- contact our customer service via email email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of product.
We can't refund or exchange:
Personilised items /customised/swimwear/Majvillan wallpaper
If you still have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +971 58 826 1293