Visual flashcards designed and handmade with love by a mother of 2 boys whose aim is to enhance the communication between parents and their children. They feed into raising independent, resilient, and emotionally intelligent children, and create a healthy and loving parent-child relationship.
- Set of 31 routine cards allowing you to visualize the day's routine with your child
- Routine cards involve activities that you would typically do at home (31 total) such as brushing teeth, shower, lunchtime, etc.
- Assist in setting a routine for your child and allow for predictability during the day
- Assist in avoiding unexpected activities that may otherwise result in resistance by the child
- Developed through recommendations from trained experts in the field of childcare and early childhood learning
- Hand-drawn cards double sided in both Arabic and English
- A6 size cards: 10.5 x 14.8 cm
- Set out a list of routines you plan for your child on a given day
- Visually and verbally talk through the cards with your child to set the expectation
- Refer to the cards when moving from one activity to the next
- Talk to your child about the routine and allow them to set the cards in the correct order
- Ensure that certain routines are consistent (every day) such as brushing teeth
- Use creatively and with love