These Shadow Blocks are the perfect hands-on resources for your little ones to begin discovering shapes, sizes, and perceptions. As children line up the blocks in front of a light source, they are able to look at the different shadows casted. They can be used in a variety of different ways, such as to trace shapes, as puzzles, or for stacking. They are open-ended and can be used to help children express their imagination. The acrylic holder is a great resource to help children stack up the shape tiles and get creative.
Learning outcomes promoted
- Develops perception of shapes, depth, and scale.
- Exercises problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Encourages shape recognition.
- Promotes both fine and gross motor skill development.
- Fosters imaginative play.
- Material: Wood & Acrylic
- Product size: L35 * W35 (Acrylic Frame)
- Conditions: Safe and non-toxic
- Care: Use a damp cloth to clean
- Product Inclusions:
Fourteen Wooden blocks, one acrylic holder to stack the tiles, shape puzzle pieces.
- Recommended Age: Suitable for children 1+ years