If you're non-toxic and biodegradable, why shouldn't your tableware be like that too? Our new set of tableware is made of PLA, a plant-based bioplastic that doesn't use toxic materials to provide shatter-resistance and a longer life span to your product. The exclusive print on each item helps them be part of the same product story. So, let the story say that your mealtime is helping you save the planet.
- Set of 4 biodegradable and break-resistant tableware products
- Comes with an exclusive-printed plate, bowl, cup and cutlery (fork and spoon)
- Made of 100% PLA and without toxic materials
- Innovative compostable material enables a longer lifespan
- Light-weight and shatter-free
- Free of toxic materials
- Fits most high chairs
- Reusable, easy to wash and dishwasher-safe
- Can be used with any type of food and hot and cold liquids
- Suitable for kids 6+ months
- Dimensions: Plate: (D19H2.5 cm), Bowl: (D13H5 cm), Cup: (D7*H7.5) cm, Fork:( L13 cm), Spoon: (L13.2 cm)
What is PLA
Most commonly known as bioplastic, it is a biodegradable and compostable material created from the fermentation of cornstarch, sugarcane or sugar beets. It is made free of melamine, BPA, Lead, Phthalates, PVC, Mercury, and Latex, making it a great sustainable alternative to petroleum-based products.
Dishwasher and hand wash-safe
Do not microwave.
LFGB Certified by SGS"