Learning to drink out of an open cup is an important developmental milestone, and the Tiny Cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup. Open cup drinking supports healthy oral and speech development, aids with teething, helps baby learn to have a strong swallow and can decrease tooth decay.
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
- Designed to fit babys mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
- For your childs safety and health, always use with adult supervision.
- Never leave child unattended while using.
- Always check food / liquid temperature before consuming.
- Keep all relevant information for future reference.
- Remove and discard all packaging materials properly and inspect product before use.
- Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Take extra care when microwave heating.
- Always stir heated food / liquid to ensure even heat distribution and test.
- Maximum temperature: 350 Degree F Minimum temperature: -8 Degree F
- Wash thoroughly before first use and after each use.
- Product can be placed in dishwasher (top rack with steam setting preferred) or hand washed.
- Some detergents and soaps have a tendency to leave a residue.
- If this occurs, we recommend switching detergents, modifying dishwasher cycle settings and/or cleaning the mats with hot water, vinegar and/or baking soda.
- Do not wash with metal scouring pads.
- Mats suction feature works best when the surface is flat (no air can get underneath) and the back of the mat is clean.
- Do not use a knife to cut food on the plate.
- Product Dimensions: 5.50 x 5.50 x 5.75 cm
- Recommended Age: Suitable for 6 months and above